In order to provide rental customers with exceptional service, it is imperative to exhaust all ways to enhance your already top of the line rental management system. A key way to achieve this is through partnerships. The right partnership can increase your resources, expertise and growth in order to improve your business overall.
Zubie’s recent partnership with Fourth Tier is a prime example of how teaming up is a win-win for all involved when done right. Fourth Tier, is an international rental mobility solutions company based in the United Kingdom. Their premiere product, Era, is an intuitive rental management system used around the world. While Era is a top RMS world-wide, Fourth Tier recognizes that there’s always room for growth and improvement. Their rental counter customers will not only benefit from Era’s long list of existing features, but will now also have access to Zubie’s industry leading telematics technology.
Zubie’s Chief Revenue Officer, Mark Novak, explains the value of this partnership in greater detail, “Zubie Rental Connect integrates seamlessly with Era, Fourth Tier’s RMS, really elevating how rental companies do business. These rental companies will be able to extend these benefits to their customers by improving their overall experience. A win-win for all stakeholders.”
Zubie Features Bring Added Value
Fourth Tier customers are gaining a wealth of new features from Zubie, specifically Zubie Rental Connect Solutions. It goes beyond GPS Tracking, allowing Fourth Tier customers to simplify day-to-day operations by automatically reporting vital metrics upon check in. Customers will also have access to additional features and metrics that provide valuable insights to assist rental companies in improving their business.
- Vehicle Reported Fuel and Odometer: Zubie provides leading vehicle reported fuel and odometer technology that will save companies time, labor and, most importantly, increase the bottom line. It might not be possible to control fluctuating fuel prices, but you can control how you manage your fuel usage and, ultimately, reduce fuel expenditures.From the overall mileage on a particular vehicle to specific customer usage, having odometer reports at your fingertips will allow rental operations to speed up the check-in process, keep track of milestone scheduled maintenance, and provide clear communication with customers.
- Vehicle Protection: Zubie helps rental operators find and recover lost and stolen vehicles with real-time rental fleet GPS tracking and vehicle protection capabilities.They have developed tools such as location link, asset track, and detailed trip history. These tools are in addition to their 4G LTE tracking devices that when utilized can increase the likelihood the stolen vehicle will be found as well as speed up the recovery process once it is located.
- Vehicle Health Reports: Zubie’s Rental Connect provides access to comprehensive vehicle health reports.These reports include information such as engine diagnostics and low fuel and battery alerts. This allows operations to be proactive with regular scheduled maintenance, and minimize the likeliness of any major vehicle issues while in use by a customer.
- Vehicle Valuation: This tool is exclusive to Zubie only. It provides you with the capability to know the exact value of each vehicle in your rental fleet. An easy to interpret dashboard gives you an overview of your total assets, can determine current market value of vehicles, and can project future market values up to three years. All of these features allow rental business owners to make educated decisions about the best time to buy and sell vehicles.
- Inventory and Utilization Reports: Zubie offers vehicle reporting to differentiate vehicles that are in use, sitting idle, or undergoing maintenance. These reports provide insight into operational efficiencies, maintenance on your rental vehicles, and when to buy and sell vehicles.
- Dashcam: Zubie Dashcam is a fleet management solution, combining video tracking, driver monitoring, and GPS tracking all in one device. Dashcam has dual HD cameras providing extra visibility on activity inside and outside the vehicle.
Simplified and Elevated Solutions
Through this partnership, Fourth Tier can now provide their customers with everything they need to effectively manage their companies without needing to learn multiple systems. By integrating with Zubie, customers will have an all inclusive RMS, on one easy-to-use dashboard. Rental companies will quickly begin to save time, money, as well as facilitate immediate improvements with operational efficiencies.
The list is long for why a strategic partnership could be the right move for your company. To inquire about a partnership with Zubie, contact an expert to get started.