Marketing Strategy, Planning and Budgeting
- Develops and directly executes upon marketing strategies that include online, social, print, and events.
- Conducts detailed competitive analysis of leads and compares results to the company’s market penetration KPI’s.
- Works with CRO and Customer Success Manager in generating plans to increase customer acquisition, retention, and revenue.
- Partners with sales management and representatives on proactive sales support plans to help increase customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing plan and monthly marketing calendars for the business.
- Understands the product development lifecycle and develops marketing strategies and plans for product launches.
- Reports monthly on all marketing efforts providing MoM and YoY performance
- Develops programs, campaigns, and advertising strategies through paid, earned, and owned media to increase customer acquisition in Fleet, Rental / Dealer Loaner and channel partner spaces.
- Works in collaboration with CRO and external PPC, and design agencies to secure media buys, paid search, and other performance-based marketing programs.
- Develops and implements digital marketing programs utilizing SEO, social media, Blog, newsletter marketing, case studies, white papers and webinar series.
Internal and External Communications Activities
- Facilitates internal and external communications programs, manages all content on the company’s corporate website, and collaborates with design and dev team to maintain site functionality and optimize SEO.
- Directly responsible for all content creation to include Social, Blog, Website, Case Studies, White-Papers, Sales Collateral, Sales Messaging and Sequences, and any other projects that promote Zubie.
- Develops social media strategies and plans based on business objectives.
- Supports public relations efforts.
- Works with Customer Success Manager and CRO in building email sequences for customer acquisition and retention.
Internal and External Events
- Works in collaboration on trade show calendar for local, regional, and national events.
- Assists in planning internal meetings and conferences.
- Designs and implements event follow up campaigns.
- BS/BA in Marketing or related field
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience in a client or agency environment
- 2 years’ experience at director level or 5 years experiences at marketing manager
- Experience with social media and internet advertising
- Knowledge of email service providers, content management systems, and CRM software (Hubspot) is highly desirable
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- Strong organizational skills to make sure projects are completed properly and in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A hunger to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter with hands-on approach
Zubie offers a dynamic, fun environment, on-the-job growth opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.