The newly appointed marketing manager will oversee the day-to-day execution of all marketing activities for Zubie. They are responsible for the conceptualization and functioning of marketing programs and contribute to the development and growth of the organization through multifaceted roles. The marketing manager will report to the Chief Revenue Officer and work closely with the Executive Team, Director of Customer Success and sales team to define objectives and plan marketing strategies and budgets in order to realize the goals of marketing programs.
A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience and a proven ability to work with a cross-functional team, along with presentation and analytical skills, are a must. A postgraduate degree in marketing, or equivalent experience required. The ability to work in complex environment with high energy levels is also required. Finally, the ideal marketing manager will also possess excellent negotiation and communication skills.
Marketing Strategy, Planning and Budgeting
- Develops and directly executes upon marketing strategies that include online, social, print, and events.
- Conducts detailed competitive analysis of leads and compares results to the company’s market penetration KPI’s.
- Works with CRO and Director of Customer Success in generating plans to increase customer acquisition, retention, and revenue.
- Partners with sales management and representatives on proactive sales support plans to help increase customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing plan and monthly marketing calendars for the business.
- Understands the product development lifecycle and develops marketing strategies and plans for product launches.
- Reports monthly on all marketing efforts providing MoM and YoY performance
- Develops programs, campaigns, and advertising strategies through paid, earned, and owned media to increase customer acquisition in Fleet, Rental / Dealer Loaner and channel partner spaces.
- Works in collaboration with CRO and external PPC, and design agencies to secure media buys, paid search, and other performance-based marketing programs.
- Develops and implements digital marketing programs utilizing SEO, social media, Blog, newsletter marketing, case studies, white papers and webinar series.
Internal and External Communications Activities
- Facilitates internal and external communications programs, manages all content on the company’s corporate website, and collaborates with design and dev team to maintain site functionality and optimize SEO.
- Directly responsible for all content creation to include Social, Blog, Website, Case Studies, White-Papers, Sales Collateral, Sales Messaging and Sequences, and any other projects that promote Zubie.
- Develops social media strategies and plans based on business objectives.
- Supports public relations efforts.
- Works with Director of Customer Success and CRO in building email sequences for customer acquisition and retention.
Internal and External Events
- Works in collaboration on trade show calendar for local, regional, and national events.
- Assists in planning internal meetings and conferences.
- Designs and implements event follow up campaigns.
- BS/BA in Marketing or related field
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience in a client or agency environment
- 2 years’ experience at director level or 5 years experiences at marketing manager
- Experience with social media and internet advertising
- Knowledge of email service providers, content management systems, and CRM software (Hubspot) is highly desirable
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- Strong organizational skills to make sure projects are completed properly and in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A hunger to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter with hands-on approach