Zubie Inc. is a connected-car services and data insights company that powers business enterprises with real-time information about vehicles and drivers. Its solutions are tailored for the automotive, insurance and fleet industries, as well as consumers and small businesses.Zubie is seeking a Customer Service Representative. In this role, you will be responsible for handling daily customer support inquiries initiated by Zubie’s customers, which spans mobile apps, device support, wireless network issues, and customer billing. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for resolving customer service issues across email, phone, and chat channels while coordinating ticket escalations with the technical support team.
Successful applicants will be detail-oriented, organized and customer-focused. Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate some direct call center customer support experience with an ability to investigate issues, clearly communicate steps for resolution to customers – both verbally and in writing. You will also be asked to document process steps, suggest improvements and escalate issues to IT and management when necessary.
- Daily customer service issue management and resolution via phone, chat and email
- Sales operations support for internal telesales team members
- Coordination of ticket escalations to IT
- Basic IT troubleshooting skills
- Customer support Monday through Friday afternoon/evening hours
- Assist with daily operations tasks
- 1-3 years call center customer support experience strongly preferred
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Ability to thrive in dynamic, fast-paced, fast-growing company
- Detail oriented, excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn tools for investigating customer issues
- Ability to multi-task and set self-direction
- Desire to work with innovative technology solutions