Zubie is an IoT, connected-car services, telematics, and data insights leader. Based in Bloomington, MN, Zubie powers business enterprises with real-time information about vehicles and drivers. Its solutions are tailored for the fleet, rental, automotive, and insurance industries, as well as small businesses.
In this position, your responsibilities will include data entry, financial statement review, and Excel spreadsheet creation and manipulation. If you have an aptitude for Excel, a positive attitude, and a desire to work in an entry-level accounting position, then this position could be the perfect fit.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Maintaining accounting records daily
- Conducting financial transactions and analysis
- Processing accounts payable and receivable
- Performing account reconciliations
- Reviewing expenses incurred
- Preparing Journal Entries
- Assisting in preparing monthly financial statements
- Adhering to all the rules and regulations of the company
- Associate Degree in accounting or higher is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills