Zubie is an IoT, connected-car services, telematics, and data insights leader. Based in Bloomington, MN, Zubie powers business enterprises with real-time information about vehicles and drivers. Its solutions are tailored for the fleet, rental, automotive, and insurance industries, as well as consumers and small businesses.
The Zubie Account Executive role will be assigned segment responsibilities to grow penetration, subscriber growth and revenue. The role will require occasional travel to clients and industry events. The role is located at Zubie HQ in Bloomington, MN.
The candidate should have a strong background in automotive, telematics and sales. Strong analytical, interpersonal and ability to work independently are critical. Demonstrated sales success a must.
Directly responsible for daily contact with small/medium fleet clients, follow up on aggressive email campaigns. Attend fleet events (where appropriate) and call on fleet operators. Specific monthly goals of direct contact quantity and initiated pilot programs with prospective fleet clients.
The Zubie Account Executive role will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer as part of a sales organization that involves both inside- and outside-sales resources.
Key Measurements of Success:
Success within this role will be measured across multiple dimensions:
- Overall Revenue growth
- Quantity of new Subscriber growth
- Quality of new client onboarding, including customer experience and care, contribution of client agreement (volume and pricing and duration)
- Current client renewal penetration
- Quantity of client calls and product demonstrations
- Maintain Hubspot with proper status and opportunity scope
- Develop and maintain effective product demonstration skills and presentation materials
The role will receive a competitive base salary and a monthly commission based on sales volume and total revenue generated. Full benefits, including health, dental, 401K.