Last summer I ran out of gas, stranded on the way to the Mount Rushmore with the whole family in tow. I could blame it on my father-in-law who was driving at the time…but filling the tank was my responsibility! This release, we’ve added Fuel Level Tracking so nobody gets stranded, and so you can easily find a nearby gas station. Note that fuel levels are reported on over half of cars on the road!
Whether you are a driver, parent or small business owner…the other great new tools like trip data exports and monthly analytics will enrich the connected car experience. Read below!
-Charlie Mohn, Director of Product
Monthly Driver Statistics
Now users can easily get a snapshot of their driving trends each month, including:
- Mileage, broken down by tag (personal or business).
- Trip, Fuel Costs, Driver Performance and other data.
- Monthly Driver Stats are shown at the bottom of both the Driver and Vehicle widgets in the Live Map screen. Tap the widget to view the full set of metrics.
New Driver Score Design
Now it’s even easier to get a quick glance of current and past driving behavior.
- View how your current Driver Score (based on the past 7 days of driving) trends against the prior 8 weeks of driving.
- The Score Breakdown shows exactly which driving behaviors are affecting your score now, and how that compares to the prior 8 weeks of driving.
- Show your friends your driving skills by sharing your Driving Profile to Facebook
Trip End Alerts
Get alerted when vehicles in your account complete a trip.
- Alerts are sent at the end of every trip, even if you don’t have Places setup.
- To enable, go to your Alert Preferences and select Trip Alerts.
Trip Export in Web View
Users can now export trip history for tracking and analyzing trip activity in Excel or other systems- just in time for filing your taxes! Visit my.zubie.co.
- Export trips for up to 30 days at a time; filter by vehicle, driver or trip tag.
- A CSV attachment will be sent to you via within a few minutes of requesting trip details.
Our team is working on more features that will be rolling out in the coming months. Drive safe and post your app ideas in the Zubie Community!