We’re looking for skilled mobile software developers with a mastery of the hands-on aspects of mobile application engineering, as well as an ability to design solid mobile architectures that integrate with other systems and technologies; and, the ability to effectively communicate these solutions verbally and in written documentation.
Responsibilities include participating in the execution of mobile engineering solutions; integrating your code with other technologies (API Services, client back-end systems, content management systems, etc); and working with visual designers, interaction designers and software engineers.
- Design and code programs; create and run test transactions; use insights gained to produce necessary design and code revisions. Be willing to take calculated risks.
- Identify technical obstacles early and work closely with team to find creative solutions
- Consistently share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams
- Mentor junior developers and work to advance culture of technical excellence
The Perfect Candidate
Successful candidates will have expertise in the following skillsets:
- Extensive hands-on experience designing and developing mobile applications using native technologies.
- Strong hands on experience with either Android or iOS.
- Experience creating and consuming SOAP based or JSON/REST web services and communicating with systems.
- Understanding and appreciation for Agile development methodologies
- Passion for software development and OO Design
- Passion for software development and elegant design
- Familiarity with Agile engineering practice
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- Previous Mobile development experience in a professional environment is preferred
- A portfolio of published mobile applications
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar degree
- 4+ years in Object-Oriented design and development, design patterns, multi-tier architecture in one or more of the following languages: Java, C#, C++, Objective-C
- 3+ years of experience designing, developing and testing Mobile or Web Applications
- 2+ years of experience in native iOS or Android development- At least 2 years of experience of creating or strongly influencing high level system architecture design
- 1+ year of experience with API concepts and consuming REST APIs to communicate with remote systems
- Experience working with relational databases
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Annual incentive/bonus
- Pre-IPO equity opportunity (stock options)
- 401K, comprehensive health care benefits
- Paid time off, Vacation, Relocation assistance (as needed)
Apply by emailing email@example.com