As a ZinC developer, I agree to follow these guidelines for my apps:
- Provide a way for users to opt-out from Zubie access from your app.
- Protect the information you receive from Zubie against unauthorized access or use.
- Don’t sell, license, or purchase any data obtained from Zubie.
- Don’t transfer any data that you receive from Zubie to any third party.
- If you stop using Platform, promptly delete all user data you have received from us (absent explicit consent from people).
- Don’t modify, translate, create derivative works of, or reverse engineer any SDK or its components.
- You are responsible for following all applicable laws and regulations.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses related to any claim against us related to your service.
- Zubie can audit your app to ensure it is safe and does not violate our Policy. If requested, you must provide us with proof that your app complies with our terms.
- We reserve the right to revoke access to the platform for any reason.
- We reserve the right to throttle the number of API calls made.
- We may change this policy at any time without prior notice.