Staying on top of preventative maintenance doesn’t have to be a chore. Track your fleet’s essential service needs and get reminded when they are due. Customize service schedules for each vehicle, and flag when service is done – from our portal or the Zubie app. A service diary tracks all your maintenance in case its needed for reference.
Fuel Level Visibility
Easily know if one of your fleet vehicles is low on fuel with fuel monitoring levels. Be alerted when the tank is below a threshold you set, and locate the nearest gas stations and lowest prices with our Fuel Finder feature.
Monitor the engine health of your fleet vehicles at all times. Check Engine Light on? Zubie will alert you to any problems and tell you what the code means. Save an unnecessary trip to the mechanic, and save time and money.
And through our partnership with RepairPal, Zubie gives you expanded Engine Health information, repair estimates, and even repair shop options in your local area. Learn more…
Over 52% of vehicle breakdowns are related to a dead battery – don’t let your drivers get stranded. Know exact battery voltage and be alerted when levels start to get low.
With an easy-to-install device and simple apps, you'll be in business fast:
- Monitor vehicle fuel gauges on one screen and be alerted to a low tank
- Locate nearest gas stations and find the lowest prices
- Get insights and analytics to understand fuel consumption and increase fuel economy
- Check all fleet vehicle diagnostics from your smartphone or PC
- Decipher all engine codes and know what they mean
- Prevent breakdown due to low battery voltage
No expensive hardware required – just plug the key into the ODBII port of the commercial vehicles you want to track, and you’re good to go. Fully compliant with original vehicle manufacturer warranty and vehicle insurance policies.